Thursday, June 28, 2007

Another blog I'm running

Now that things are slowing down on the Conrad Black trial front, I've started another blog, called "Watching The Trade Go By." Instead of keeping my large nose stuck to the grindstone, I've allowed myself the luxury of commenting on the reports I've webbed to.


Also, in the midst of some slow time, I put together an effectively one-shot blog, on the music of Jake Holmes. I have to disclose that it's a plug blog, but I found myself in the position of plugging something that I found and liked. Jake Holmes is the folk singer who wrote and performed the original version of "Dazed and Confused."


In addition, I've decided to take the publicly-offered advice of Eddie Greenspan and curl up with a good book. I'll be blabbing about it soon.

No comments: